Summer So Far

 UPDATE IN PICTURES
My new planner- Missy got me all straightened out!

This is what happens the last few weeks of school.

AFTER a week of summer break.
My new plant- a gift to myself.


Biggest Cherries Ever- this is how we start off every Summer.

Going to work with Jason has perks.

Birthday Boy @ 42!


Cycling by Lake Wenatchee


Baptisms in the Columbia River Temple

Summer Goal: Run the loop once every week.

My first boat trip this summer.

Evan finally fits into my wet suit.




Evan's early birthday gift- yes, we are crazy.

Enjoying my long runs with this fancy water belt.  Yes, I look like a nerd.

The boys worked and purchased a new WiiU together.


VanderSluis 2016


Cleveringa's came to visit for the 4th.

Add caption



OTHER FUN FACTS:
  • David has a new job at the public pool teaching swim lessons.  I have heard from several people now that he is a natural.
  • Evan is still taking drum lessons.  He plays his new drums a lot.  It is very loud!!
  • I am taking organization to a new level.  It feels great and I love having things put away and planned.  I get many things done around the house and I am never bored.
  • Jason is almost done with cherry growers for the season.
  • We are heading to UT in August for Justin's wedding.
  • David is going on a 50 mile hike in August.
  • Summer has been a blast so far!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

Day 2- My Blog Name

O Me! O Life!