Resolutions 2015

 
I love a new beginning and every January I sit down and ponder what has happened to me in the last 365 days. I consider my strength and weaknesses and then make a list of goals.  It helps me a lot to share these with others because it keeps me accountable and I am also inspired by many people I know.  I also pick several goals to keep it interesting and fun throughout the entire year.  Most have due dates.

Here is the list for 2015:
1.  Run  a half marathon in less than two hoursthis one is a bit scary but I think I can do it once I drop a few pounds.  This is probably going to be the hardest one! (April)
2.  Watercolor nature and choose my best ones to hang in my house:  The second hardest one since I am my best critic and I have never taken a class.  (July)
3.  Scripture StudyI am going to memorize scriptures about Jesus Christ. (Year Long)
4.  Provide service daily   I am not thinking big here but I would like to be more intentional and to think ahead about what I can do for my family and friends.  Small acts of kindness! (Year Long)
5. Genealogy: I have a lot to fix on the Brackett side at FamilySearch.org and I would like to memorize names and birth dates of my ancestors. (September)

A big list for sure but I love a challenge and this year in particular excites me since I turn 40 and will be the mother of a 15 and 12 year old boy.  I love my life and plan on living it to the fullest in 2015!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

Day 2- My Blog Name

30 Days of Blogging