Wenatchee Naturalist

Yesterday, I went on a field trip with my naturalist class up to the White River area.  Besides not being able to talk the entire day due to laryngitis, I had an amazing experience.  They say a picture speaks a thousand words...take a look at these photos!
Hummingbird Nest- a first for me!

Lake Wenatchee

Tree Roots from a fallen giant

Lots of buds and WIND!  So cold.

Lichen and algae on tree bark


These were popping up everywhere- can't remember the name!

Napeequa River


Here I saw an American Dipper.  He flew away before I snapped the shot!

Taken from Tall Timbre Ranch-Chiwawa Ridge


The Creator knew what he was doing.
Every time I go outside I am reminded that he does exist.  And, he does love each of us individually!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

30 Days of Blogging

Day 2- My Blog Name