More Spring Break Fun

According to David I take way to many pictures.  So many in fact that I do not live in the moment and someday I may regret that.  I don't know where Dave hears this stuff but he really wanted me to put the camera down.  Below is the last shot of the day.
Dave lecturing his Mother on why living in the moment is better than taking pics.



















I asked Evan to kiss the pig.  He was a little too scared to get any closer and it took me 5 shots to get a good one.  I think that pig wanted that popcorn which smelled a whole lot better than she did!


Miss Priscilla thinks Evan is pretty cute.

Watching the boys play tether ball was hilarious since Evan is half the size of Dave.  They giggled like a bunch of girls and I loved taking shot after shot.  I could have watched them all day!



 The boys are not getting smaller that is for sure.  This pic illustrates quite well what I deal with on a daily basis.  I love them both so much I do not mind all of the craziness that comes along with raising them.  By the way, if I were in the pic I would fall somewhere around the 5 feet mark. Yikes!
Mr. Sarcastic and Mr. Obnoxious










We have been coming to the Farm for many years.  Everything use to be bigger but it is obvious now that the kids are no longer "littles".  I am sad about that.
Evan barely fits!


This swing use to be just the right size.


Dave, your head will not fit no matter how hard you try!
 We ended the day golfing and out of all the pics I took this is my favorite.  I think it's because of the scenery and the thought of my boys spending time together in the future.  I am sure glad I didn't put the camera down before I captured this moment!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

Day 2- My Blog Name

30 Days of Blogging