Travelin'

Jason and I put in a lot of miles this last week.  Well, Jason actually drove and I kept him company.  There was only one time that I may have talked too much. Ha ha!

Me, making the trip extra fun with lots of stories, questions, and opinions.
East Wenatchee-Spokane- Federal Way- Home  

First, we went to Spokane for Jason's work retreat.  Jason wasn't feeling great, but it was still nice to get away and stay at a nice hotel and eat delicious food all on a company's dime.  I think we spent a whole $30.00 on the entire weeks adventures!

Historical Davenport Hotel-Spokane
This area was gorgeous!



The hotel was restored in 2002.
Second, we went to Federal Way to watch the little guy swim for a total of 52 seconds during his leg of the relay.  He kept telling us not to come but I told him that this is what parents do! We spend many minutes, sometimes hours, waiting to see our kids do something great for a few seconds.

Most of the athletes looked liked adult monsters compared to Evan, who is 14 and almost 1/2 years old, and I was impressed by the size of the pool.  Evan looked like he was having a lot of fun watching and hanging out with friends.  He informed me that he can take an ice bath for 7 minutes without wimping out- I was impressed and frightened by this information.  Can ice kill your chances to father kids?? EEK!

Eastmont Swim & Dive state qualifiers

Waving to Mommy!


Evan's name all lit up on the screen. 
Eastmont Huddle



Got him to take a photo with me! We weigh the same but somehow he is skinnier.
This weekend was also David's 18th birthday. He is an adult!  I am always proud of that kid and pray for him every day.  I don't think I will ever stop worrying but it's getting easier to let him make his own decisions and find his own way. He sent me a few photos from his recent trip to UT and he looks happy.


THEY GREW UP WAY TOO FAST!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

30 Days of Blogging

Day 2- My Blog Name