Its been crazy

So much has happened since I blogged last.  The most difficult being Jason's experience with shingles.  He is doing much better now thanks to all of your kind thoughts and prayers.  I don't even know how to start explaining the last 6 weeks but it turns out that we learned to appreciate all that we have and I guess that's what I want you all to know.
Enjoy the moment you are living in now, enjoy your kids, enjoy being alive!

Here are some random photos:
We celebrated a close friend's wedding this weekend.

Me all dolled up for said wedding.

Olivia and Micah with The Boys

My newly tiled laundry room.

Work is as crazy as home but I love it.

Homecoming 2016

Swap Meet- our first!

There were a lot of old guys and license plates at the swap meet.


Leavenworth Half Marathon

Yes, I park on a pad now.  Can't ruin the floor!

Senior pics were taken- soon to be shared.

My new oven is amazing.

Love my new kitchen.  Worth the wait but possibly the reason for the shingles.  Eek!

I never knew a fridge could look so clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

30 Days of Blogging

O Me! O Life!