A man I never knew

Tonight family is on my mind.  My Grandpa Brackett is on the far right.  He looks a lot like my Dad and I have never met him.  I found this photo after sifting through the ENTIRE internet while hoping to find just one photo.  I was so thrilled when I found this that I immediately sent it to my Dad for verification but I knew all along I had found him.  It felt just like finding gold I tell ya!

I am thinking that if I were to meet him in person he would find me rather interesting and something tells me that I would be blown away at how much he was like my Dad!  I love that thought that my Dad is like his Dad.  It gives me goosebumps and teary eyes.

I think my Grandfather would want to know all about my amazing life and I could talk for hours about growing up, getting married, having kids, and living my religion.  I think he would be proud that I have worked my tail off to do the things my Heavenly Father had planned for me to do.  It would be an amazing conversation and to top it off my Grandpa would tell me all about my Dad and I would sit there and smile already knowing how much he loves him; knowing that my Dad loves me that way too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be Yourself

Day 2- My Blog Name

O Me! O Life!